Git cannot seem to track the plain text changes made to MLAPP source files from App Designer. Is there any workaround for the issue?
- Will App Designer file be compatible with software version control (e.g. git or svn)
- How to compare two MLAPP files
- How to convert .m to .mlapp
- Do I have issues with an imported/exported FMU in Simulink and how to resolve them
- How to generate p-code for the ‘.mlapp’ file created in App Designer
- After pushing from the git sandbox to the remote repository, why does the file shows up as deleted in the remote repository
- How to save/restore state of App Designer app