I have a structure (see image) with 9 fields and 100 rows. Each row is a 200×1 double. As each row has exactly the same dimensions, I was wondering if there was a function I could use to open up the rows to make a long table with 20000 rows?
- Display a struct as table
- Converting nested “summary” structure to table
- Hardware implementation: support long long
- Mode of table sizes within a structure
- How to divide a long vector into several vectors of known length
- Is several small functions preferred rather than a few long ones in GUI
- Change table of structs into columns of data in a table