I have a program where I output data to excel from MATLAB, then MATLAB performs calculations on that data and sends it back to excel, and then excel performs calculations(the final data). I want to get the final data from excel into MATLAB, but if I try to use readtable, the calculations are not performed even though I put readtable after MATLAB sends the data to excel. The final data only shows when I open excel. How could I go about doing this?
- How to rename a sheet in Excel using the COM interface in MATLAB
- Syntax to plot graph using excel sheet data
- How to open an existing Excel file and communicate with it using ActiveX
- Isn’t the data sent to Excel when I use MLGetMatrix in a macro
- Excel Range in specifies Sheet.
- Protect Excel Sheet in MATLAB
- Databar formatting in Excel using Actxserver