How do I set the default font for figures to Ariel, instead of Helvetica? I have tried "set(0,'DefaultTextFontName','Ariel')" but it does not change the title or axis labels. I also tried "set(0,'DefaultFigureFontName')", and got an error. —— Thanks, all. At Jan's suggestion, I added "set(0,'DefaultAxesFontName','Arial') to the start of my code, and it did what I wanted: set the title, axis labels, tic labels, and legend all to Arial on all figures. I also corrected my spelling at Razvan's suggestion, but that alone did not work; apparently Matlab is smart enough to recognize that error, for it already used Arial for text blocks in my figures.
- How to change the fontface of a text within a plot
- Ylabel FontSize setting for existing plot/subplots or figures
- How to set the default font size for just the text in Figures in MATLAB 7.7 (R2008b)
- The default interpreter for the ‘title’ command is ‘tex’. How can the default be changed to ‘latex’
- Text style in Matlab
- I am unable to use all the system fonts in MATLAB 6.5 (R13) on a Mac machine
- I can’t seem to change figure font name