I have a variable which contains complex values (FFT result). As you can see in the above figure, the second imaginary value in this variable is negative. When i load the second value to a variable 'aa' as a transpose, it retains the negative component. But when i load as it is, to the variable 'bb', it doesnt show as a negative component. Why is that ? this is perplexing.
- IFFT of a Hanning windowed FFT Image
- How to count the number of unique elements by group in a table
- Error in complex multiplication
- FFT of row and column vectors not equal
- How to obtain the unique combinations of two columns in a table
- Multiplication in frequency domain equals convolution in time domain mismatch
- Error when multiplying complex numbers