I am trying to configure an external single board computer to interface with MATLAB. Why do I receive "Error writing Linux binaries to SD card. Folder location … is either empty or does not exist." while running the setup for a Support Package?
- How to install a hardware support package in MATLAB
- SD Card Write Error
- Do I get the error “Support Package Root is unusable” when silently installing a Support Package
- Do I receive a “Support Software Installer Error” when installing a Support Package on Windows
- How to download a MathWorks Feature or Hardware Support Package for installation on Multiple computers
- Do I receive a “problem executing post-install actions” error in the installer log file when installing a support package
- Do I get the error “The support packages in the folder are not of the expected type.” when installing a support package from a folder