After about 30 minutes, the keyboard input stops working in MATLAB. I am still able to click but cannot type into a script or the command window.
- Does long-press to insert an accented character on Mac prevent further input in the MATLAB Editor and Command Window
- Does the Help browser display blank in MATLAB 7.4 (R2007a) on the Linux system
- Does Alt-Click fail to zoom on a figure in MATLAB 7.0 (R14) on Linux or Mac machines
- Does the MATLAB installer hang on “Verifying” when installing on a MAC
- Do I see an “Unapproved caller.” error when launching the MATLAB installer on the Mac
- Does the MATLAB 7.7 (R2008b) sometimes hang for a while when running McAfee Anti-Virus
- How to execute a single line in the editor/debugger