I'm using C2000 Embedded Coder Support Package,and I want to use CCP block on DSPF28335,but I find that the generated A2L file doesn't have the part of DAQ list,why?Should I change some settings?
- Can’t the CCP block of C2000 Embedded Coder Support Package work
- Do I get the error “DAQ list event file not found” when I try to use External Mode on CCP
- I do receive linker errors when I generate code using Embedded Target for Motorola MPC555 1.1 (R13SP1)
- ECAN loading problems to TI C2000 C28x3x card; are example only for Vector hardware
- How to use Simulation Data Inspector (SDI) in External Mode with the TI C2000 Support Package
- Hello How to program TI C2000 LaunchXL F28379D to accept inputs from 3 potentiometers and control a GPIO pin accordingly
- How to use the pack and unpack functionality with SCI transmit and receive blocks in Target Support Package TC2 3.1 (R2008b)