I'm using C2000 Embedded Coder Support Package,and I want to use CCP block on DSPF28335,but I find that the generated A2L file doesn't have the part of DAQ list,why?Should I change some settings?
- Hello How to program TI C2000 LaunchXL F28379D to accept inputs from 3 potentiometers and control a GPIO pin accordingly
- In mathworks it is explained that C2000 Ramp Generator gives a ramp but I am not getting it
- Can’t the CCP block of C2000 Embedded Coder Support Package work
- Overview: Executing TI C2000 Simulink Models in External Mode
- How to integrate Green Hills MULTI IDE with Embedded Coder R2018b for PIL testing
- Do I get the error “DAQ list event file not found” when I try to use External Mode on CCP