Is it possible that the editor checks automatically in the background, while I am typing, that a by me used variable or handle, etc. name isn´t already exisitent somewhere in MATLAB or a MATLAB toolbox as a function name, keyword or any other import and thus better to reserve than overwrite word? At the moment I am working without toolboxes, but I would like to be prepared as good as possible for the future, and if the editor would not check only against installed functions, but would have a list with generally from The Mathworks available functions, it could be helpful if ALL those existent words become accordingly colored. Furthermore, do the function names from my own code become automatically incorporated in the 'reserved / occupied' name list of the editor (R2013b) for color coding, if my m-files are on a reachable path?
- String Reading Functions
- I and j as Variable Names vs Imaginary Unit: What Advice to Give on MATLAB Answers
- Function name confliction warning !
- Is Matlab working on speeding up the editor with large .m files
- How to check whether a function is user-defined or belongs to a MATLAB toolbox
- How to shadow the built-in find function
- (MATLAB TRICK AND SHORTCUTS): I would like to rename all the variables within a script without do it manually one by one
- ‘word2vec’ not found