I am building a system where a hydraulic pump/motor uses a angular/torque source to draw fluid from a reservoir into a gas charged accumulator, when the gas charged accumulator is filled up and pressurised, the fluid is released and powers the pump/motor, the fluid travels to the reservoir and the cycle repeats. With some help from the MATLAB community, I have a working system, however the flow rates measured by the sensor are extremely low to the magnitude of 10^-7, and I don't know why that is. Also the cycle does not repeat. Capacity for both accumulator and reservoir are 40L and pre-load pressure 5e-3. Changing the angular velocity doesn't effect the results. Ode23 is used.
- SIMULINK How to connect gas charge accumulator to a pump/motor
- Hydraulic Pressure Sensor making flow rate zero (0) in SimHydraulics. What is the workaround
- SimHydraulics: Charging and decharging of an hydraulic accumulator
- Gas-Charged Accumulator
- Am I observing zero flow rate in the SimHydraulics model
- Flow rate control
- Is the specific internal energy of the Simscape two phase fluid model discontinuous