I have a 3D matrix in which each 2D submatrix is of size 7×4.I have to randomly select any 4 out of these 7 rows(for various 3D indexes) except 1 row which will be decided by user input.That means, I can't select that particular row while selecting 4 rows. Thanks in advance.
row selection from a matrix
- How to get the unique and NON-ZERO rows of a matrix
- How to select a row vector with maximum fitness value if few of vectors are restricted to consider
- How to remove duplicate rows in a matrix by considering the repeated values in a specific column
- How sort rows of matrix as per given index
- Finding out the number of times a specific row appears in a large Matrix.
- How to plot a 3d graph with projection of 3d axis values on to the 2d surface with vertical lines