I have never used matlab. I have a set of 500 .ascii extensioned files. I open them in current folder. I click one of them and while holding it, I carry it to the workspace window. (this bring import wizard screen-I click next) I right click on the yellow colored ascii data on the workplace and plot it. then I need to save each of these plotted image in jpeg fomat. this needs to be done for each 500 items, I guess I need a script for this. but I dont know how to do it. Can someone help me please ?
- I have multiple csv files that need to be imported to later extract certain columns to write new files. However the code below doesnt return the column I need (column 1) I need the code to create a matrix “Time” for every file
- Call file names one by one from an array
- I had 200 .txt files each having four columns and 2000 rows . i want to import them into matlab and find average of each column .Please help me in coding this
- How to import CSV files using csvread
- Error in merging multiple CSV files into single file