I have a 2D plot. I plotted a curve and the average of the data in the same plot. I want to write the average value beside the Y-axis to indicate the average value. How to write it ?
- This has bugged me for ages…How to stop MATLAB writing/drawing outside the plot area (I’ve tried past suggestions but no luck!!)
- Set Image Axis as Primary Axis
- How to pin annotations (or text) to a graph below the x-axis
- How to divide an area having multiple random points and work on each part separately
- Error with LaTeX formatting in figure legend