hello, I want the shortest way to add matrices with different dimensions. I know the easiest way but it is not appropriate for big matrices like 10*10 or bigger please see the picture to understand what I mean Sorry there was a problem with the picture. I provide an example. I hope it is clear now.
add different matrices
- Concatenate x amount of matrices
- How to superimpose certain indices of two matrices.
- I have 4X4 stiffness matrix and evey element in matrix is a vecor. How to write ‘for’ loop for this matrix so that I will get number of matrices according to variable as element in the matrix
- Help with Reshaping Multidimensional Arrays
- How to repeat different vectors to form another vector
- Reshape 3d matrix to obtain a column vector
- How to manually insert variables I have declared symbolically into a zero matrix