I'm trying to simulate a Q3/4W dose regimen which administers a drug three times per 28-day treatment cycle. That is, I want a dose to be administered on day 1, 8, and 15 during each 28-day cycle for 15 cycles, so the dose intervals are not the same. Is it possible to change dose intervals during the simulation or deacctivate the dose after day 15 (in the first cycle) and reactivate it on day 1 for the second cycle? What is the best way to do it? Thank you!
- How to compute NCA in case of drug infusion in Simbiology? There are options for bolus doses but is there a option to compute for drug infusion regimen
- Continuous vs Discrete Dosing in SimBiology
- Condition in which one compartment does not affect the mass balance
- How can Simbiology dosing be administered continuously instead of discretely
- Unable to see effect of “repeat dose” in simple Simbiology model
- How to activate/deactivate some boxes of iutable depending on the entry in the first box
- Redefine mass action kinetics