I am building a Gantt chart using barh and it is densley packed. I would like to allow the user the ability to click on one of the bars and have it display relevant information for that event. Right now, when I click on the end of the event bar, only the x and y position are displayed in the dialogue box.
- How to use colormap for different bars.
- How to speed up UIAxes in App Designer
- Set color of each element in stacked barh
- How to add color dialog box into figure and how to apply specified color
- Control image transparency with a slider- appDesigner
- Are the number calls to the ResizeFcn different based on window edge selection in MATLAB 7.8 (R2009a)
- Are the INPUTDLG, LISTDLG, QUESTDLG, FINISHDLG, and all other modal dialog GUI’s sometimes partially hidden when displayed on the MATLAB desktop
- How to build a modal dialog box (GUI) that waits for input from a user