I'm wondering whether it is possible to create shortcuts on the toolbar by commands. I am going to release my GUI and I hope any user can install it by running a script (to add path and create a shortcut on the tool bar). Does Matlab have this kind of function/command? I just want to make the installation process simple so that even if the user is not familar with MATLAB can install the GUI by just a click. Any solution is welcome.
- How to backup the Matlab Favorites
- How to copy all the shortcut buttons to another installation of MATLAB
- Extracting target path from Windows shortcut (.lnk) file
- Creating a desktop shortcut to run an mfile, Windows 7
- What is the shortcuts_2.xml file
- Separately license additional toolboxes
- How can i save the matlab shortcuts