How do you determine the determine the maximum length in x and y direction of an irregular rectangular shape and then also show this by a line to mark this length.. If it was a regular shape i was just going to subtract the max y value from the y min value and so forth. How can can I calculate it from the ccordinates. Below is the image and attached is the text file. Any codes wil be greatly appreciated.
- I have extracted an image object, now i need to determine the line of symmetry for that object
- Automatic calculation of length of object in a binary image
- Calculate each object maximum height and weight
- Hi ı am a master student and I have a home work
- How to implement sub-pixel linear interpolation in matlab
- Calculating the distance between every two points of a list