I'd like to find a sub-folder in the currend directory. If not exist creat it. I tried to use if ~exist(,'file') but this search in other folders too, and find a sub-folder with the same name in other folder, but in the current directory not exist that sub-folder.
- Help with Simple Directory Operations
- Obtaining a path name and using it
- Variables in call to mex
- Check for subfolders in a folder
- How to read an excel file and plot graphs
- There are two main folders which have 50 sub-folder each. In sub-folders there are tiff images. How to read images from sub-folders.
- How to create a folder under program generated folder name