I have a series of 30 min interval rainfall data. The data are divided in monthly basis (one month data is attached). The series is consist of various rainfall events (rainfall events are shown in picture attached herewith). Now I would like to find out a series that consist of the maximum value of each rainfall event. (A rainfall event is basically identified by Continuous non zero value).
MATLAB and Simulink Student Suite
- How to convert these numbers into a date for a table
- Using datenum with a structure field
- How to calculate hourly average value for measured Temperature, CO2, RH and Rid in 5 minutes interval
- Interpolation over datetime for 2 arrays
- How to compute the frequency of hourly/daily observation
- Separate Date and Time from csv file