I have created a GUI that I use plot data, select sections and process selections. Later I look at the processed data and notice occurrences that need further evaluation. I would like to be able to put my GUI into a view mode with the press of a button that disables a few functions, primarily the function that saves the processed data. Is there a way to write a function that disables other functions from use?
- How to make push buttons in GUI that are unable to be pressed until another push button is pressed
- ToolTipString not displaying when button is disabled
- How to freeze a figure
- Does the ButtonDownFcn callback not execute when I click on a uicontrol object with the left mouse button in MATLAB 7.0.4 (R14SP2)
- Freeze Main Window (Guide)
- How to disable the call of a function