Hello! OK so I want to be able to get the general answer for complex trigonometric and hyperbolic functions for example: cosh(z)=0 but when i type "solve(cosh(z)==0,z)" it gives me "ans =(pi*i)/2" but i would for it to give me the general answer z = i pi n-(i pi)/2, n=(1,2,3….)
- Function arcsin in matlab
- How can i use the roots function to show that all the roots of a complex number lie on a circle.
- Complex root of single variable nonlinear equation
- Undefined function or method ‘piecewise’ for input arguments of type ‘sym’. Error
- Help me get a numeric answer please. I have a symbolic answer for x but just want a number. Conversion with double(x) doesn’t work??