I have a vector of 12 entities in Matlab. a=[3 4 6 8 1 5 8 9 3 7 3 6 ] I want to insert symbols at regular intervals along with the values. The final value of a looks like this. a=[#3 4@ 6& 8< #1 5@ 8& 9< #3 7@ 3& 6<] As can be seen that the symbols are being repeated after 3 entities. How can this be achieved in Matlab ?
- Help running Matlab script
- How to get combination of elements in a matrix in pair order
- Can MATLAB divide two row vectors
- QUESTION ON MATRIX RESHAPING
- In what order do entities leave an Entity Store
- Find the pair of the matrix
- Is it possible to extract the values with a vector of indices for each row without using the for statement from the matrix