If I copy->paste or export MATLAB 7.5 (R2007b) created figures as images to Microsoft Powerpoint slides, I am unable to carry out MATLAB -like operations, for example, rescaling axes.
- How to copy figures into Word using the COM interface in MATLAB
- How to adjust font styling on a powerpoint slide using MATLAB Report Generator
- How do you find and replace rows in two tables with some variables in common
- How to obtain the coordinates of the mouse on the screen displayed somewhere in the figure window
- Do “datenum” and “datestr” not give the same date after conversion
- Is there an example of using MATLAB to create PowerPoint slides
- I cannot modify the ‘FaceAlpha’ property of the ‘Rectangle’ object
- How to add a custom footer to the MATLAB Report Generator report
- Does “fopen” fail to connect to the “tcpip” server
- I can’t change textbox formatting with the Report Generator on slides created from Slide Layouts where the corresponding Slide Master content has been deleted.