After I plot my data (y vs. x), how can I plot an envelope around it? I would like to plot one curve above and one below my data.
- How fmincon shifts x0 when it does not strictly satisfy the upper and lower bounds
- Error with FMINCON – Failure in initial user-supplied objective function evaluation
- In an optimization problem using FMINCON command, how can I import the final values of the equality and inequality constraints (c & ceq) to the Workspace of the original m.file where the fmincon command was located
- Fitness function increases rather than decreasing with fmincon using hybrid Genetic Algorithm
- Fmincon nonlinear inequality constraints
- Limit subfunctions values in least square curve fitting