I have four figures which are already plotted by another user, but I do not have the commands that he used to plot them. I am trying to plot them all in one figure using SUBPLOT command.
- How to plot existing MATLAB plots from different figures all in one figure using SUBPLOT in MATLAB
- Duplicate plots into subplot
- Extract data from figure with multiple axes
- Clearing Subplots & getting the original view
- How to change the width of the horizontal lines at top and bottom of error bars in the Errorbar plot
- 3D graph in three 2D graph