I am new in Matlab. I want to read all images from a directory and store each of them into separate variables. For example, if there are 225 images then i should have 225 variables, each of them containing pixel values of corresponding image, no matter same name as image or different.
- How to store images in a single array or matrix
- How to store the pixel information of each images in a folder into separate variables
- How to convert all jpg images to gray and then save them in different file
- How to automatically do thresholding multiple images in a folder by for loop
- How to read multiple jpg images in a loop
- Counting Total Number of Pixels by Color in a Segmented Image