In the Powerpoint slide, everytime I click on the link, it invokes a new MATLAB session. This is taking a lot of time to load causing inconvenience. I would like the PowerPoint application to connect to an existing session of MATLAB.
- How to connect to an instance of MATLAB that is already running
- How can Spreadsheet Link EX 3.1.5 connect to an already running MATLAB session in MATLAB 7.14 (R2012a)
- Manage powerpoint on Matlab
- How to have the MATLAB 7.8 (R2009a) server running even after the client application that invoked it is terminated
- Is it possible for clients to be able to connect to an existing MATLAB automation server
- How to import a character array from MATLAB into VB using ActiveX
- PowerPoint Automation Server Windows 10