Seriously! I have never worked in a such an unusual program! I'm used to double clicking on my desktop icon, working on whatever pops up next, clicking the save button in the left corner, then closing the file…. then at some later time I open the program and click open, find the file i made and be able to pick up where i left off! Could I get some help please – Total (Old guy) Newbie.
- Cannot save a Matlab file
- Have all the MAT-files become associated with Microsoft Access
- I have Matlab2017 and I keep on loosing the scripts im creating.
- How to get the GUI to browse for a specific file
- How to associate file types with a certain application
- How to disable the new pop-up command history window