I want my application to be able to identify and access figures which it previously created and are still open.
With previous versions (before R2014b) I was able to accomplish this with this simple workflow:
- application creates figures
- application saves handles (double values) of all figures it created
- application quits, figures remain open!
- application starts, retrieves the handles from preferences (no figures are created!)
- application does whatever it wants with the figures it created
How can I do that with newer versions of MATLAB?