I am trying to trace the matlab callback functions when creating new stateflow objects, creating new transitions, changing name of States etc.But I could find only solution for normal matlab GUI. Using below command I got the graphical handle of stateflow object: >>obj=sfgco; >>HG=findobj(obj); and using this graphical handle I could call DeleteFcn callback function. >>set(HG,'DeleteFcn','myCallback') when am deleting my object myCallback being called.But I have only three callback functions available.They are DeleteFcn,CreateFcn and ButtonDownFcn.How to find all callback functions are being called by Stateflow objects when creating,dragging,changing name?
addlistenercallback functionsgraphical handlestateflow
- Create an empty array of class event.listener
- Is there a StateFlow Users Guide Ver. 8
- Run pushbutton automatically as soon as the GUI is visible without pressing the pushbutton
- Can I not use implicit change events on data fed into a Stateflow chart from Simulink
- Class GUI app CloseRequestFcn missing figure handles