I have a function, which is opened by the callback openFcn in Simulink. In this function a struct Array is created with the function evalin. The Problem is that this struct Array is saved in the base Workspace and when i try to use the struct Array i get the error message 'Undefined variable "in" or class "in.Data".' How do i save that struct Array in the function Workspace to use it. Would be nice, if someone had an idea about this.
- Load .mat – file to base workspace
- Saving Data from intlinprog Custom Output/Plot Functions
- Variable disappears when using it
- Problem with Undefined variable or class
- How to load a variable into the workspace not as a structure into a GUI
- Using assignin or evalin command to populate Structure Elements with Numeric Data.
- Function failed to call the variable from workspace.