I'm using R2013b or earlier. I want to use a Variant Subsystem to model child subsystems which have differing numbers of inputs and outputs. Can these systems be modeled using a Variant Subsystem?
- How to correct the ‘Invalid root outport connection in the referenced model ‘referenced_model’ error in Simulink 7.2 (R2008a)
- How can we ensure that the Outport function call in the generated code is present in a conditionally executed statement when merging ouputs from two runnables in Simulink R2016b
- Is the Real-Time Workshop generated code of the subsystem erroneous when working with frame-based inputs/outputs
- Does the block limitation in the Student Edition of Simulink include inport & outport blocks
- Generating a list of Simulink model’s IOs