%this program creates vectors N and P out of x%N will contain negative elements and P the positive elementsx=[-3.5 -5 6.2 11 0 8.1 -9 0 3 -1 3 2.5];for k=length(x);if x>=0k=xP(k)=kelse x<0N(k)=kendendPN
- How to use a for loop to return a vector
- Difficulty finding euclidean distance to match
- Below is the probabilistic neural network for classification, but it is not working fine. Can someone help to improve it? especially how to recalculate training, validation and test performance.
- How to extract a distribution from a 2d histogram
- DATA ANALYSIS
- Scatter3, Meshgrid coordinate misalignment. How to fix this
- I have a matrix A of order 3 X 7 and C is a matrix made