I have imported an excel file which reads 1367*17 rows & columns.. In my program i should read starting or in between 10 rows & 10 columns & plot contours… How to use for looping for this cenario & the code should be user defined… for eg… when user enters 10 then 10 rows & coulumns should be read out… Please help me… If not possible to write codes,suggest me links where i can read & try to code..
please help plotting the excel in matlab
- How to determine the range of cells in an Excel worksheet that have values in them using MATLAB 7.9 (R2009b)
- Selecting a row to set row height in Excel
- How can i select part of column from matrix 2000*6
- Is it possible to generate a set of numbers within a range chosen from a random array
- How to use xlswrite and Excel = actxserver(‘Excel.Application’) together