how to find if the surrounding 3×3 pixels of a pixel is within the threshold of T=32 with respect the central pixel?
digital image processingimage analysisMATLAB
- How to write code for 3×3 sliding window to process over a Image with Pixel size of 256×256
- How to check if all pixels in a large neighborhood (such as a square or triangle) are all non-zero values
- How to compare the intensity of the central pixel with its 8 neighboring pixel in an image? Can anyone help me with its matlab code? Also I have to save the central pixel if its intensity value is greater than other pixels.
- Sliding a 3X3 window over an image
- Can I use diff function to subtract pixel from 2-pixel away from it? So it not neighbour pixel.
- How to find the neighbour pixel having maximum value
- Unable to perform assignment because the size of the left side is 1-by-1 and the size of the right side is 9-by-9.