I have an application that involves numerous MATLAB files and I would like to deploy these using the MATLAB Compiler. It is inconvenient to specify all the file names to the MCC command everytime I want to compile. I would like a convenient way to build my project.
- How to distribute an application that is developed using MATLAB
- How to reproduce Application Compiler with mcc
- How to validate the non-encrypted files from the CTF-archive when using the MATLAB Compiler 4.0 (R14)
- How to find the directory containing the compiled application
- How to reduce the size or footprint of a stand-alone application I bundle for deployment using MATLAB Compiler 3.0.1 (R13SP2) or earlier
- Do I get the error ‘Undefined function or variable detect while running standalone application compiled from Linux terminal
- How to reuse an MCR instance for multiple MATLAB Compiler standalone application restarts