I want to have a Simulink block that behaves as a distributor. This block would have one input and several outputs. Based on the simulation time, the input would be distributed to the correct output.
- The RTW of simulink and adams
- Can I have PWork vector available in InitializeSampleTimes and SetWorkWidths function calls in the C MEX S function in Simulink 7.6 (R2010b)
- Do I receive an error when using the serial communication blocks for xPC Target 2.6.1 (R14SP1) with Model Reference
- What blocks should I use to replace the obsolete Distributor and Commutator blocks in the Signal Processing Blockset 6.0.1 (R14SP1)
- Does simulating the model containing a compiled S-Function result in unexpected behavior in Simulink 7.3 (R2009a)
- Are Mono Flop blocks available in Simulink 7.1 (R2008a)