i have a NI cDAQ-9188 card and i am using MATLAB 2014a and the therein installed DAQ Toolbox. I want to use the session-based interface (actually i have no other option) to perform ONLINE (but not real-time) state estimation. To this end, i would like to perform data acquisition and place the code for a Kalman filter somewhere in the measurement process, e.g., estimate while i measure. Is this possible? Can you please provide me with an indicative architecture of my code? I know the answer (it is no) but… is this possible to do it in SIMULINK?
daq toolboxData Acquisition Toolboxkalman filtersession based interface
- Session-based Interface or Legacy Interface for NI product
- Is it possible to control the computer sound card using data acquisition toolbox session based interface
- Session-based DAQ: logging data to disk directly from the device
- Is it possible to add support for DAQ devices (using an SDK / Custom Adaptor) in Data Acquisition Toolbox Session Interface
- Can I use DAQ Toolbox Adaptor kit to connect the device with Session-based DAQ Toolbox