How to get Lower Order (4th order) Equivalant System (LOES) of a higher order (>100 order) state space model using tfest/ssest ? Can it be done wihtouht excting the model and collecting I/O data?
iddataparameter identificationssdatasseststate-space modeltfest
- What is the difference between FRD and IDFRD
- System Identification tool “OE, tfest” question
- How to show the power spectral density of a time-domain arx model in System Identification Toolbox
- Instability of identified model in time domain with the step function
- System Identification model validation failure!