I have an exercise that requires me to plot a function of y=x^2 from 0<=x<pi/2 what would be the right approach for this?
- When should I post questions to Answers instead of the Newsgroup
- How to plot a sym function with constant function such as x=2(vertical line) & y=3(horizontal line)
- Newsgroup or “Ask Question”
- What is differance between plot of a function and ezpolt of a function?And how can we achieve same plot by these two
- Why do answered questions get deleted
- Any way to use fplot to draw multiple curves in the same figure
- Answers vs Newsgroup