I have written a software in MATLAB code. But I want to run it in a machine with MATLAB not installed. How is it possible? I converted it into pcode, but the file still requires MATLAB to run, if not the .m file.Moreover, my MATLAB compiler is not really working.Thanks in advance.
- Can MATLAB Compiler be used to create a portable application
- Is there a way to run an uncompiled MATLAB function or script using the standalone application created by the MATLAB Compiler
- Can I compile a standalone application in the Student Version of MATLAB
- How to generate c/c++ code
- Is there a way to determine if the MATLAB code is running in the MATLAB environment or as a standalone application created using MATLAB Compiler 4.0 (R14)