I have two datetime vectors of differing lengths (500×1 and 15000×1) and was wondering how to produce a 500×15000 matrix of the differences between these times. I've previously used pdist2() to answer this question for double vectors, but can't find the function to do it for datetimes.
- Convert hourly temperature data into daily in the specific time interval
- How to plot a datetime vs data within a cell array
- Calculate the date difference
- Character to date and time
- Calculate time intervals in an hour
- Separating timeseries into winter and summer months and removing night data
- DateTime equal but report not equal