I'm trying to generate C code for a function but one of the parameters is an MxN matrix, so I'm not sure how to call the function in the single line the wizard gives me to call it. I tried myfunc([ [1 2] [2 3] ], 1.0 ,1.0, 1.0). It didn't like that, so I tried myfunc([ [1 2] ; [2 3] ], 1.0 ,1.0, 1.0) and then it started complaining one of the other parameters shold be a scalar. Are those not all scalars?
- Distribute colormap matrice for n values where colormap name comes from GUI
- How to determine if a script is being run by the codegen -test input parameter
- What’s a persistent variable???
- Problem with integral() function
- How to access subfunction headers with “help” command
- Can I change the name of a function during codegen
- How to specify the own print and error handling functions using the MCC Command when generating a standalone executable using MATLAB Compiler 4.10 (R2009a)