to find 100 random integers between 1 and 5000 we use: x = randi(5000,100,1); is there a way to find random integers between 1 and 5000 excluding the numbers between 2000 and 25000 and between 4000 and 4500 for example thank you
random number generator
- How to select a random number from set 5:20:2000
- How to generate random numbers to plot the graph
- How to generate a random integer between two bounds
- How to generate a 2000 x 2000 matrix of random numbers evenly distributed on (-3,3)
- How to generate random integer between two no (say 12 and 35) without repeat? randperm(n) give only 1 to n, but I need m to n.
- Random number, Random integer
- Filling missing elements in a matrix.
- How do you determine the average values in second column of a matrix if values in first column are equal