I need to remove leap days of all years from my timetable. I mean all values belong to 29 feb. my timetable is a hourly time table.
detectleap dayleapdayMATLABremoveremove leap days
- How to partition hourly Data by month
- Trouble using retime to obtain 1 year of hourly average values from 15 years of hourly average values
- How to create daily average of different consecutive years
- Extract values from a cell based on dates
- How to filter data by date
- I have time series data of 1 year each day 2880 values row wise so a matrix of 365X2880. I want to do monthly average. January 31 days average one file of one month, so that I can finally get 12 files each of monthly average.
- Removing a Date (Leap Year) from being Averaged
- Undefined variable or class error
- Interpolate time series data for the same time period on each day