I have a vector with numeric values and I would like to replace the number in a given cell by a string (data are attached). For instance, 23=BDHE, 9997=BEIS, 11=CUAL, 4=CTGB, 60=MYMU, 1010=INJP, 3006=YNTA, and 80=TRQO. Thanks in Advance.
- The difference between a value and a set of values
- How to find the minimum length of a cell array
- Median Value of specific data by index
- Replace NaN’s in a cell array with blanks (not empty char/string)
- How to convert this into a 2d matrix of 50×50 in Matlab
- Divide cell array into date and time columns
- How to convert time stamp 11:21:17.155 into seconds in MATLAB?