I have Matlab/Simulink installed on my Macbook, and whenever I open a new Model window in Simulink, it'll deactivate itself (I'm not sure the technical term, but I have to click on it again to "re-highlight" it so I can work in the workspace). What would this be due to?
macbookmodel windowmodel workspacesimulink
- Do I receive License Manager Error -96
- Can I save the model coverage highlighting produced by Simulink Verification and Validation 2.1 (R2007a)
- Does R2013b keyboard freeze when toggling X11 forwarded windows
- Can I transfer the Student licence from windows to Mac
- Do I get ‘License Manager Error -9’ after manually activating to en0 on the Apple computer
- [transferred to Customer Support] Can I transfer the activation of the 2007a student version to the new laptop