Im trying to import a large csv file (60,000 x 171). tabularTextDataStore is only storing up to 20,000 rows. Is there a more efficient way to import all of the data?
- Doesn’t the read(TabularTextDataStore variable) function return the correct number of rows set by ReadSize property
- How to create a tabularTextDatastore with multiple files in subfolders
- Importing txt files… each column as individual variable
- Is there a list of datastore SelectedFormats
- Combine detectImportOptions with datastore
- Please, can any one explain to me these two questions: