I stored my function in my directory as "test_probe.m". However, there's another file also created. It's name is "test_probe.m~". I open the file "test_probe.m~" and find that it's not different from "test_probe.m" except that the code in the file is not highlighted using different color. What is the use of "test_probe.m~"? Can I delete it?
- Does the MATLAB Editor/Debugger automatically save open files
- How to use a function, such as XMLREAD, to parse XML data from a string, instead of from a file in MATLAB 7.5 (R2007b)
- Recovering workspace after exiting Matlab
- Retrieve number of identities after alignment of two amino acid sequences
- How to convert a BAM file to SAM and GFF file to GTF for use in featurecount